Last updated on December 24th, 2018
Man boobs for a man are the worst nightmare. That big cleavage is terrible than anything in this world. That is the reason why you will look at ways to get a flat, fat-free and chiseled chest.
Gynecomastia or man boobs or man moobs is a non-threatening enlargement of male breast tissues. This is usually seen in men with Obesity, enzymes converting testosterone into estrogen or puberty.
Although they cause no health problems, but they might cause psychological issues. This physical discomfort can trigger psychological problems like low self-esteem, confidence and mental health.
Health experts believe about 90% of men will notice breast enlargement at any point in their life. So, if it hasn’t affected you yet, there are high chances of you to experience man boobs.
How To Get Rid Off Man Boobs?
There are 75% of cases in teens to resolve gynecomastia within a year. The other-side is swollen breasts are common amongst middle and old age men. Older men tend to have fatter breasts than young men due to more production of estrogen.
Although, they are non-harmful but undoubtedly embarrassing. If you are suffering from floppy or pointy, small or big man boobs, there are numerous ways to settle them down.
- Exercise: Physical workout is important. If you feel that you are not in shape, indulge yourself and shape your physique. Daily cardio can be beneficial for pulse racing, keeping mind and body in tune. Daily physical exercises not only can help your chest but also shape your upper body. Regular workout, yoga or any physical activities can help you lower your embarrassing man boobs and increase testosterone.
- Diet: Mostly, a human breast is made up from Lipids or fat. The more fat is equal to the large-size body. So indulge yourself in a low-fat diet that can help burn fat and produce more energy from it. While you are on a diet, it can be beneficial if you start exercising too. It may help burn calories faster. Follow a strict diet and limit your unhealthy lifestyle or drug use to keep your body healthy.
- Mastectomy: This can be your instant thought when it comes to eliminating man-boobs. Mastectomy is popular to give quick results in short recovery time. However, this surgery can be very costly. More than that, you have to go through multiple injections that might cause you infections or side-effects.
- Supplements: There are numerous supplements available that can give quick results, sometimes safer to use. Some supplements have chemically formulated components and some natural ingredients. It can be beneficial to use a product that has natural ingredients as has lesser chances of causing side-effects. Use a premium quality product that has all the potent ingredients that can boost workout performance. Such ingredients can help to lose fat and man-boobs.
- Liposuction: Liposuction can be painless or have minimum pain and the risk factor is also low. This is because the fat is liquefied and sucked out of the body with a basic suction process. Although they might be less expensive than Mastectomy, it is very expensive compared to supplements and gym sessions. Also, there are rumors that liposuction gives temporary results that don’t even last a bit longer.
- Avoid Steroids: According to Brazilian researchers, anabolic steroids may give you boobs instead of bulk. The hormones used to build muscles can increase make breast tissue glands, developing man-boobs. A study proved a common link among bodybuilders who used steroids and developing gynecomastia. So before consuming any steroids, make sure you research about it. Or else, consider using supplements that can give the same effects safely and positively.
- Limit Alcohol Consumption: If you still think alcohol consumption is cool then accept its side-effects too. One of the major side-effects one might see is weight gain that can lower testosterone and increase estrogen levels. No doubt some of your favorite drinks hold health benefits, but you will see only if you drink in a safe amount. The increase in estrogen levels can stimulate the production of breast tissues.
- Limit Fatty Food: Although we already discussed on taking low-fat diet, it is for ones who can’t maintain a diet. For the ones like me, you can try avoiding junk and fatty food, chocolates, desserts, cheese and cold drinks. This may be difficult to stop at once, but you can limit them. Eat fibrous food items to prevent you from eating junk food and keeps you full for a longer duration. Limiting fatty food items can also help you avert Obesity.
Although some of the ways look a bit difficult to follow but you can try if you want to get man-boobs off. Some are safe, some are expensive and some may cause side-effects, but they might help you with a fat-free chest.
Man-boobs are common in overweighed men, so try chopping your fat and follow a healthy diet. If not following a proper diet, limit your lifestyle and eating patterns to keep yourself healthy.