Shilajit is one of the most beneficial elements useful for a human body. Most research has proved that Shilajit is not only helpful for well-being but also safe to use.
Shilajit is a sticky substance found between the rocks of the Himalayas develops over centuries. It is formed with the slow decomposition of plants and takes time to develop in its pure form.
This Ayurvedic medicine has been used in most health supplements for its effectiveness and safe results.
Shilajit contains numerous organic and inorganic components that can be beneficial for overall health. It contains:
- Polyphenol Complexes
- Hippuric And Oxalic Acid
- Phospholipids Triterpenes And Phenolic Acids
- Fulvic, Folic And Humic Acids
- Dibenzo-Alpha Pyrones
- Tannic Acid
- Benzoic Acid
- Carotenoids Retinol
- B, C, E Vitamins
These are the elements that are found in Shilajit and holds maximum benefits.
Shilajit Benefits On Bodybuilders
Shilajit contains numerous potent antioxidants that can give positive effects on health and combat oxidative stress. The elements present in Shilajit can be helpful and beneficial for bodybuilders too.
Following are the list of Shilajit benefits to bodybuilders:
- Boosts Physical Performance: Shilajit can help increase the body energy that allows you to perform harder. It can help improve stamina and reduce physical weakness. The presence of nickel, iron, vitamin B12, and copper can boost energy that can enhance performance. The rise in physical performance can also improve strength and endurance.
- Improves Testosterone, Estrogen And Androgen: Men with Zinc deficiencies are often linked to poor sexual health. However, Shilajit can help with natural selenium and zinc that may improve sperm production, sexual and sperm performance. Also, it can help with increased testosterone levels and enhance sex drive.
- Burns Fat: Shilajit not only burns fat but also increases muscle mass. Also it may help Muscle Recovery by almost 50%. Fat burn can be only possible if there is an improvement in energy and performance levels. The rise in performance can help to increase fat burning process and energy production. Thus, helping you to be fat-free and full of energy.
- Increases Brain Function: Shilajit contains anti-epileptic properties and antipsychotic effects that can adjust GABA levels to normal. The nutrients present in this component can treat mild cases of Alzheimer’s. Also, Shilajit can work as a very effective mood enhancer by reducing stress, anxiety and depression. With this, bodybuilders can have potential and positive moods to hit the gym harder and enjoy desirable growth.
- Strengthens Bones: Shilajit can strengthen bones and even regenerate fractures. Strontium, Manganese, Nickel, Silicon, Calcium and Cuprum not only makes bones and joints strong but may also treat Osteoporosis and Arthritis. It can combat chronic inflammation by providing maximum magnesium in the body.
These are some of the benefits of using Shilajit. However, make sure you use correctly and safely to prevent any side-effects. This can be helpful while you opt for Shilajit Supplements.
Shilajit is formed with the help of plants and other substances that goes brief decomposition. Although this Ayurvedic medicine is safe, try not to consume in an unprocessed or raw Shilajit.
This is because Shilajit may contain fungus, heavy metal ions, free radicals and other unhealthy components. Such unhealthy elements can make you sick or cause some side-effects.
So whether you buy Shilajit Products from online or health care stores, make sure you use purified and ready for use Shilajit. Choose your product carefully, research and understand its effects on the health.
However, consult a doctor before using Shilajit or Shilajit Supplements if anyone is suffering from Thalassemia, Sickle Cell Anemia And Hemochromatosis. Also, shop taking Shilajit Product if you notice dizziness, rash or increased heart rates.
The health supplements with Shilajit is available in both powder and liquid forms. So make sure you always read the details mentioned on the bottle (While considering supplements).
If you are opting for liquid form, make sure you use a grain size portion in the liquid. Drink that for at least twice or thrice a day. You can use Shilajit Powder with milk and consume twice a day.
Health experts recommend using Shilajit 100mg to 500mg per day to see safe results. However, it can be beneficial for you to consider your doctor’s advice and use accordingly.
Shilajit is a potent substance that has been used to treat and aid numerous body issues should be used correctly. Especially bodybuilders, who tend to use supplements and proteins. Make sure you use a premium quality product that safe amount of Shilajit in it.
So is Shilajit powder or liquids, make sure you research about the product and its ingredients.
Apart from bodybuilding benefits, Shilajit can be advantageous for your skin, wound recovery, heart, blood circulation and many more.